That Cal video really inspired me. (To Do List)
What the fuck do I need to do with my life to be in a winning boat and on a winning team?
What do I need to do become an INCREDIBLE coxswain? Not just good, but incredible?
Honestly, it’s not just a want, but A NEED. This is my goal in life because rowing is everything to me. I don’t know when it happened, but it’s become such a huge part of my life. I think it was when I decided I was gonna get some kind of a rowing related tattoo. I wrote my essay on rowing, I got this summer camp job because I related it back to rowing, I’m not even in season anymore and I still go down to the river at least twice a week. It’s kind of my life… I need to get good, and I want/need a team that can support me. Not just walk-ons anymore. A team that is a family, pushes each other, and improves daily.
Goals/To Do List:
- Under 7 minute mile
- Get fit / get to 120lbs (men’s coxswain)
- Focus in school the next couple semesters and raise my GPA
- Consider transferring? Whatever Drew does., I suppose
- Study Abroad- France or South America
- Graduate either from Vassar with honors and a double major
- AND/OR Vassar and leaving a winning team
- OR graduate from a DI school with a winning boat/team
Seriously, these are my life goals/to do list. and I do not know why I’m doing field hockey in the fall, when I should be training for Charles. Oh well, I’ll just come back to the winter and spring with that much more motivation. <3